Fetch Club Rules and Waiver
Each guest will be required to sign a waiver online or upon entry.
- Use of the dog/agility park is at your own risk. The owner/handler is responsible and liable for the actions and behaviors of their dog(s) at ALL times.
- You must register your dog(s) prior to entering the facility, on-line at fetchclubcincy.com or on-site at Fetch Club. We have a limit of 10 dogs for agility and 15 for the indoor dog park for each hour-long session. If the session is full, we will not be able to admit walk-ins.
- Refunds will not be given for no shows or failure to cancel a registered session. If more than 5 no shows occur membership will be canceled.
- Dogs must pass a behavior assessment before being admitted to the indoor dog park. Behavior assessments are performed by our certified trainer, Cheryl Corbett, and are by appointment only.
- Maximum of 2 dogs per owner, per visit to the dog park. You must be able to supervise and control your own dogs.
- All dogs must have current vaccinations (Rabies, Bordetella and DHPP). Dogs should be healthy and free from contagious illness, disease, parasites, fleas and ticks.
- No children under 8 years old are allowed in the park. You must be 16 or older to bring a dog into the park. If you are under 16 years old, you must be with an adult.
- All dogs over 12 months of age must be spayed/neutered. No dogs in heat may enter the dog park.
- All dogs must be leashed upon entry and exit of the dog park and while waiting to run agility. Keep your dog’s leash with you at all times. All leashes, choke chains, prong collars, head collars and harnesses must be removed in the transition area prior to entering the park.
- Dogs must be in sight of their owner at all times.
- Please clean up after your dog. Waste dispensers, cleaning products and hand sanitizer provided.
- Dog(s) who BARK excessively MUST LEAVE the park. We understand that some dogs play in this manner, but for an indoor space, it can create anxiety for the other pups.
- If aggressive behavior is observed, IMMEDIATELY take action- move your dog, or LEAVE and inform a Staff member. Refer to Safe Play Guide.
- Close all gates behind you.
- No food or dog treats in the dog park area. No glass containers on property. Plastic only.
- We do not allow personal balls, toys or treats in the park due to safety reasons (potential resource guarding).
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- If a Staff member observes inappropriate behavior or disregard for these rules, by either humans, or dogs, you will be asked to vacate the premise. Violations of rules can result in membership revocation. No refunds.
- YOU are responsible for your dog’s behavior and the safety of you and your dog. YOU knowingly and voluntarily assume any risk of harm to you and/or your dog.
- By entering the dog park, you acknowledge that you are aware of, understand, and will abide by these rules.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND COVID-19 WAIVER
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
I understand that Fetch Club, Inc. is a social membership club that allows dogs to be off leash and otherwise be present at the applicable premises (“the Activities”). I understand that I am solely responsible for my wellbeing and safety, and the wellbeing and safety of my dog(s).
- Neither Fetch Club, Inc., nor its employees, owners and/or staff are responsible for me or my dog. I attest that I have read the Fetch Club Rules and my signature below indicates that I understand and will abide by the Fetch Club Rules in their entirety.
- I am fully aware of the risks and hazards connected with the Activities and hereby elect voluntarily to participate in same knowing that said participation may be hazardous to me and/or my property. I VOLUNTARILY ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR PERSONAL INJURY, INCLUDING SICKNESS AND/OR DEATH, that may be sustained by me and which arises from my participation in the Activities.
- I am fully aware that photos will be taken of the facility and it’s human and canine customers. I consent that these photos may be used on Fetch Club, Inc. social media and website.
Further, I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing and limiting exposure to others. I acknowledge that Fetch Club, Inc. cannot guarantee that I will not become infected with Covid-19 by my participation in the Activities or otherwise. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to Fetch Club, Inc. staff and patrons. I voluntarily participate in the Activities and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk to exposure to COVID-19.
I attest that:
- I am not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
- I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
- I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States of America in the last 14 days.
- I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of COVID-19.
- I have not been diagnosed with Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non-contagious by state or local public health authorities.
- I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to
I hereby RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE, AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE Fetch Club, Inc., and its officers, employees, contractors, servants and agents (collectively “RELEASEES”) from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, sickness, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me, or to any property, while I am participating in said Activities and/or as a result of exposure to COVID-19. It is my expressed intent that this release and hold harmless agreement shall bind my heirs, assigns and personal representative, if I am deceased, and shall be deemed as a RELEASE, WAIVER, DISCHARGE, and CONVENANT NOT TO SUE any of the RELEASEES. In signing this release, I acknowledge and represent that I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE FOREGOING LIABILITY WAIVER AND THAT I SIGN IT VOLUNTARILY as my own free act and deed; no oral representations, statements or inducements not contained herein have been made; and I EXECUTE THIS RELEASE FOR FULL, ADEQUATE AND COMPLETE CONSIDERATION FULLY INTENDING TO BE BOUND BY SAME.